Sunday, August 24, 2008

April, Dustin and Ty

When April contacted me about doing a shoot with her brother and her son, I must admit, I got a little choked up! Dustin will be leaving in December for a year long tour in Iraq. He'll be missing Christmas with the family. These photos will be a present for Dustin and April's mom. I can't imagine having my baby boy in the armed forces or being in a war. I know how special these photographs are going to be to her and I'm so honored that April asked me to take them. According to her, the last portraits they had done as brother and sister were "cheesy mall portraits with a starry night backdrop". As cheesy as that might be, I'm sure their mom still cherishes the images! Hopefully these will be nice additions to the collection.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Transpire said...

wow Kelly You're amazing....great job
I think these pictures are fantastic.
Love Linda