Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just another weekend in November

I spent my weekend photographing gorgeous women. Not that their husbands, children and families weren't gorgeous as well, but all these women...wooooooo!!!! Beautiful, full of life, so much fun!

The weekend started with Camilla and her family. As with most shoots. My favourite pictures end up being the candid ones I snap when we're waiting around. Like this one of Cameron and his grandpa.

Photobucket

Daddy, Cameron and Uncle Nelson showing off the Chuck Taylors!
Photobucket

The whole fam damily.

Photobucket

After an awesome shoot with Camilla and her clan, I headed out to meet up with Ariel. She is just a few weeks away from having her first little bundle! CUTE and synonyms thereof are the only way to describe this shoot! She's so adorable!

Photobucket

Don't mess with a pregnant lady and her ice cream!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This morning I met up with Melissa and her two guys. Objective? Christmas card portrait...Evan had a different mission in mind, EXPLORE! Still, I think we got some great shots.

My favourite. Again, candid and real :)

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Phew! I've got a lot of post processing work to do this week ;)

I still have a couple of spots open for mini sessions, so please contact me if you need an image for your holiday cards!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Alison said...

These are great Kelly! And yes, beautiful women!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Those are all beautiful, Kelly!