Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Site News

Hello Readers,

I made some changes to the site today. Namely, the session pricing page. Don't worry, prices have not changed! Just the look of the page. I've simplified. One page, no sub-pages. It is all there in one easy to read package.

Speaking of packages, I've added a new package!

I am happy to announce the "Bumps and Babes" Package!

Bumps and Babes Package - $300

Our “Bumps and Babes” package is a 2 session package that starts with a Maternity Shoot at around 34 to 36 weeks and ends with a newborn shoot 2 to 3 weeks after baby is born.

After each session, proofs will be available online for viewing, sharing and print ordering. A disc of high resolution images will be available for purchase.

Thanks for reading! And be sure to look out on the weekend, I have some very special sessions happening on Saturday!

No comments: