Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Renee and J - San Francisco Bay Area Maternity Photography

I've had a long month of shoots behind me and not much time for blog updates. I don't even know where to begin except for where I left off. This shoot seems like it was so long ago!

From the moment I decided to start my business and do maternity shoots, I had been wanting to do a shoot like this. My only wish is that we had had more sunlight. An early December shoot in San Francisco is not exactly the place for a sunny day. Luckily, as most pregnant women, Renee was running warm and so the cold did not bother her. Despite the lack of sun, I was very pleased with the outcome from the shoot. And she was as well!

(you might also notice I have a new watermark)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful!!!

Alison said...

WOW - these are a pic of ART.