Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alison, Brandyn and Andrew - Bay Area Family Photographer

I was kindly reminded by a friend today that I haven't updated this blog for a while. I've been so busy lately, please forgive me!

A few weeks ago I got together with Alison and Brandyn to take some maternity shots. Here are a couple of my favourites.

Photobucket

Baby's nursery theme is children's books, so we thought it would be fun to use that these for a couple of maternity pictures. This one is my favourite.

Photobucket

This past Thursday I had the extreme pleasure of shooting Baby Andrew's newborn session. He is a doll! What a handsome family in deed!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




I promise I will not go so long between blog posts next time around. In fact, I have some pictures from a few of my other recent shoots all resized and ready to go. So expect a new blog post TOMORROW!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wonderful photos!! I love seeing the maternity photos with the "outcome" photos. :) Andrew and his parents are gorgeous!