Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cameron and Family

I met Camilla a few weeks ago at a "girls night out" dinner. She was a spunky little spitfire of a woman and I liked her instantly. I was thrilled when I received an email from her asking to do a 2 month shoot for her son. Her husband Ron is a friendly and mellow man. You can tell right away that these two balance each other out. They were such a cute little family and I loved being able to capture the sweetness between them.

Babies are so great to shoot, and of course the whole point of doing baby shoots is to capture their innocence, how tiny they are. But I think that even more than shooting babies, my favourite thing is capturing the new mom glow. The adoration, the tenderness. The love that is mirrored between baby and mommy creates a light that is so pure. It's amazing and I feel so lucky to be able to capture these moments that moms will cherish years from now.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

BabyD said...

Great pics Kelly, Love the one of him in daddy's arms!