Sunday, September 7, 2008

Question answered and booking

A question I have been asked a lot recently is, "When is the best time to do a Maternity shoot?"

I personally think between 32 and 36 weeks is best depending how much you are showing. I think that past 36 weeks is usually pushing it, as far as being comfortable. 32 weeks can be early for some women and just right for others. You are really the best judge of where your belly will be size wise and also of how big you want your bump to be at your shoot.

I'm happy to say that my schedule is looking fuller and fuller. Thank you SO much to everyone who has recommended me to friends or family. And to everyone who have left comments and been so encouraging.

The holidays are just a few short months away! If you had planned on doing a shoot with your child or family for holiday cards or presents, you might want to get that booked soon! Just drop me an email or give me a call (925.300.6912).

No comments: