Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moving day!

Today marks the day that I have officially launched my NEW site and blog. If you have me bookmarked or in your RSS feed, please update your links.

My new blog can be found at the new KellyMPhotography.com.

So far I am loving having my website and blog in the same place. I feel so streamlined...and dare I say, PROFESSIONAL? Hehehe.

This will be my last post on this blog. But never fear, all of my past blog posts have moved with me.

So come join me at the new KellyMPhotography.com!

1 comment:

aerialsoul said...

A few comments on your New Home:
1. Is there a way to quickly turn off the music? I'm not sure why soooo many photographer sites insist on music as a required component. But in Cube Land a blasting of music w/o notice and w/o a way to quickly -- as in 1 sec -- turn it off isn't conducive to work time surfing.

2. the link for the RSS feed shows an ip address vs. a domain name. This will work fine, but if you change hosts or your host changes servers or ip addresses, the feed like like stop working and many won't know about it.

3. did you really have to 'import' all of your blog entries? If you were happy w/ Blogger you can use blogger AND your own domain. I'm surprised at how few people do this cause it's not hard. my personal blog url is http://blog.aerialsoul.com and it's ALL done by Blogger. just created a custom header to match the brand of my personal site.