Monday, August 3, 2009

Caden & Alana - San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

This weekend I got to photograph 2 year old Caden and his baby sister Alana (as well as mom and dad). I'd have thought that after a long week and long labor and delivery shoot that a family shoot would be a piece of cake. Lets just say, 2 year olds have a special way of keeping you on your toes! He was darned cute about it though.

Here is your sneak peak K, I hope you like them so far!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute. I love the last one with baby and Mama. Absolutely precious.

April said...

GORGEOUS!! I love the one of Caden staring at A with that smile...too cute!! And the one of Kelli and A is priceless.

Kelli said...

Kelly!!! Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful photo shoot! I am loving them! You are so amazingly talented. I look forward to many more photo shoots w/ you over the years!