Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cameron is ONE YEAR OLD! - San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

I can hardly believe that Cameron is a year old! You might remember that he was one of my very first little clients. As you can see, my style has changed/grown, as has my logo. But that is not all that has changed! Check out Cam!


Photobucket

For Cam's one year shoot Camilla and Ron wanted to take him to see some sights in San Francisco. I set aside a whole day and let them DRAAAAG me around the city. We had so much fun! I've lived 30 miles outside of SF my entire life, yet had somehow never been to Ghiradelli Square, Fort Mason or Crissy Field! This was quite an adventure for me.

Here are some of my favourite shots from our day together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ariella said...

I love the one of his parents kissing him and all of them at the beach. Those are very good.

Alison said...

These turned out great!! Glad to see your blog is back up and running Kelly!

Shannon said...

Super cute. Cameron is a doll.